Triangle Tech Complaint
The Triangle Tech Scam - education
1. The school preys on kids from low class neighborhoods, and the country area. Because they think that those kids will not get into college. The school does not get a lot of students. At most, the school has 50 students. So they bribe students in, making false advertisements. They say it is a good school for all kinds of people, left brained(Mathematical, logical), Right brained(Artistic, Creative), free thinker, stickler, someone who wants to move up, or someone who will just stay in their position. But really, this school only caters to people who are technical, order takers, and people who do not want to move up in life. But it also caters to people who have worked several years, and want a little more education. Plus, the school seems to cater to trashy people.
2. The instructors, who as advertised are more than willing to help are falsely advertised. In fact, several will not even help you. You have a problem with an assignment, and they either do not help you, give you one word answers, or act like you’re stupid, just cause you need the help. From my experience, one teacher, you could work really hard, which would not be good enough. Another teacher never even taught, but just spoke about every boring job he had. Another teacher spent most of the class time outside smoking cigarettes, rather than teach. She always found extremely stupid stuff to take point off for, and not just 3, like 15. Plus, several of the instructors are rude, and have no personalities, or a willingness to help. Plus, all the teachers are real tight, and in your hair about how lousy you are, but don’t help.
3. The classes for architectural drafting, are literally based solely on everything to do with drafting, and limited architecture. Plus, most of the classes are math based, and flipping through confusing charts, but we do not get an art class. We had to draft out a whole house in 2nd semester by board instead of CADD. Third semester, we had this tedious strengths of materials class, which was taught so quickly, and then at the end, every week a test. Plus, we got to endure a class all about HVAC, plumbing and electricity, over the course of three weeks. 4th semester, you have to take 2 pointless classes having nothing to do with architecture, a class all about piping, which was all copying piping plans. Then there is this steel class, which includes sheet metal, welding, which was more math, and structural steel detailing, which was all math, and flipping through charts. So none of the classes nurture a creative side, and some classes discourage it completely.
4. The schedule is four 1.5 hour classes a day, four periods, and 3 classes, with one stretching 3 hours. So just like a highschool day. Get up early. Then there’s the year schedule. Short holiday breaks, with no summer vacation. Plus, the worst part, summer term has the least days off. So you are pretty much stuck in school, unable to enjoy the nice weather. But you get time off during the winter when there is nothing to do.
5. Student life is the worst. The schools seems to attract the kids in highschool who were the trouble makers, everyone wanted to avoid. That’s what the students are typically like. So no point hanging around them. So the school is really quite like jail.
6. So, in conclusion, this is how it works out. You get everything you hate from Elementary, Middle, High school and college. Elementary-With the same teachers all day, same students all day. Middle-No electives, and over controlling teachers. Highschool-getting up early, and difficult classes. College-Teachers not required to know how to teach, and tougher classes.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Triangle Tech reviews
- Welding and Fabriaction
- the tri-tech conspiracy
- Glass Doctor (Auto Window Repair)
- Worst Experience of my Life
- Triangle Tech
- Don't go here
- I'd recommend it
- AT&T THIRD DEGREE TECH
- Teeth Whitening Scam
- Great Company!!!
- ROCK CHIP REPAIR SCAM
- Good service
- HP 'software insurance' extortion scam
- Triangle Tech Pittsburg Welding DONT DO IT!
- Tech are not knowledgable and lie
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you